Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas, New Years, & 2011

With the holidays over with I'm trying to get out of lazy mode and get back into my busy routines. Seems like when Old Man Winter visits all I want to do is sleep. If anyone knows me knows that I love to sleep. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I was so glad to have gotten together with my family & friends and to celebrate the Birth of Jesus! I was extremely blessed this year for Christmas! My dad bought me an iPad which I had no idea I was getting and I LOVE IT! Mom bought me some furniture and I had no idea I was getting and I love furniture! I got a matching coffee table, and two end tables that are black and distressed. They are beautiful!!! What a wonderful Christmas! I didn't receive any camera/photography items, but thats ok! I have everything I need right now!



New Years Eve was spent with a great friend of mine and we went grocery shopping at Wal-Mart! I'm definately getting old!

2011 is the start of a new year and new beginnings! It drives my crazy though the day after Christmas you go to Wal-Mart and you see weight loss dvd's, books, movies, and etc. You turn on the t.v. and all you see if weight loss and dieting shows. Seems like everyone wants to get in shape and lose weight as soon as the new year comes along. I know I do it and I try and do really good for a few months and by summer time comes around its to hott to work-out at the gym and to hott to go walking! I'm not lazy by no means! My problem is finding time to work-out when I do get busy. The winter months you dont do a lot and stay inside a lot so working out isn't hard you find time for it. I have been watching " I Use To Be Fat" on MTV and it's a great show and these kids have 13 weeks to get in shape and lose weight before starting college. The past two girls have both lost 90lbs with a trainer. Maybe thats what I need...a good looking trainer. HA! That would definatley keep me motivated. I can't watch "The Biggest Loser". It just breaks my heart to watch these people and here I am eating my yogurt or bowl of Special K and these people are dieting so hard and here I am on the couch eating not doing any physical activity...I think there is a problem with that picture.  Anyways I made no New Years Resolution this year. I always seem to break them. No use in setting any. I do plan on making time to stay active in physical activity and eating more healthier. I eat a lot of healthy food I'm actually a health food nut, but I do love my junk food too....ok my ice cream! LOL!

We will see. I will be posting my some more pictures later..everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment