Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Favorite Things.......

I read a blog this morning from a fellow blogger that I follow and she listed items that she liked for her readers to get to know her better, and I thought this would be a wonderful idea! So thank you Blogger for being an inspiration. I will give credit where credit is deserved! So to all my readers friends or strangers here are 10 things that I love besides God, Family, My Dog Levi, & Friends.


1. Photography – This is what I love! I love everything about photography and no I’m not a professional by no means, but having that camera in my hand and being able to capture stilled moments that bring back memories it’s such a wonderful feeling I get. I use to shoot with a 210 camera when I was younger and oh how I love that camera. So now not only do I do photography on the side other then my full-time job I also carry a camera with me no matter where I go. If it’s not my small point and shoot, my DSLR, or my phone. I love having those moments with friends, my vacations, or family to look back on.
2. Ski – This drink is my addiction. Every morning I must have one. I don’t try to drink them all the time bc they are so bad for you with so many calories in one can and unhealthy, but I love my ski!
3. Cardigan/Scarves – I could wear a cardigan and a scarf everyday! I love the layered look and love how you can dress up a cardigan or dress it down. I wear both these items a lot and my friends can tell you I have just about every color in both!


5. Heels – Beauty definitely is pain, but when your 5’4 it’s well worth it. I love the way it feels when I put heels on. I don’t wear them everyday bc since I am a realtor its hard to go out and show property wearing heels..trust me I’ve tried already! Plus I’m a little clumsy, but when it comes time to dress up you can guarantee that I have heels on!
6. Coach – I have several Coach Items and absolutely love their purses, wallets, perfume, & well everything! I love to shop at the Outlets bc most of the time you can receive a 20% discount off your purchase. If you go to a Coach store you may get a percentage off like once a year through a coupon in the mail, but you gotta spend $500.00 first. LOL! I have 7 Coach Purses right now and can’t seem to part from any of them right now.
7. Scrapbooking – I’m not that best of scrapbooking, but it goes hand in hand with my photography. I love to take pictures of friends, family & trips and be able to place them into something so special that I created myself. It also gives me a great way to be artsy with my CRICUT!
8. Longaberger – Oh how I love LONGAGER baskets & pottery. I have several several baskets and pottery items. These baskets are great for decorating, storing items in, and serving food in!
9. IPod – How could I not go a day without music? Really? I listen to everything! I mean everything! It gets my morning started with ski in hand and while im driving in my car my Ipod is plugged in and when I go to bed at night my Ipod is docked on the IHome…So without my Ipod I would have to listen to a radio full of commercials which I’m not a big fan of.
10. Scary Movies – Scarier the better, and if I haven’t seen it then I will. Love scary movies! Have been a fan since I can remember my mom watching “Tales from The Crep” or “Chucky”..I use to be scared and I won’t deny that…now I laugh at those movies that once scared me.
11. Christmas – My favorite holiday of the year! I start decorating the day after Halloween. I know everyone rushes Christmas and seems to not care about Thanksgiving. I do care about Thanksgiving, but what’s better then Christmas? It’s the time of year to spend with family & friends, trees decked in ornaments, houses lit up like a Griswold Christmas, shoppers running over one another and fighting over $1.00 towels on Black Friday, wonderful FOOD & candies, presents, and most of all celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. Remember to keep the reason for the SEASON! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
movie Pictures, Images and Photos



No comments:

Post a Comment